This year RMA Insurance was pleased to present our 11th annual risk management seminar.
In response to member feedback, this year we continued to offer our workshops as a two-day insurance and risk symposium at three locations throughout the province. We offered multiple streams to give our members a greater selection of topics to choose from, giving different departments the benefit of risk management education.
This year’s sessions proved to be a great success. Our sessions were well received, and the feedback provided to our group was overwhelmingly positive. RMA had 52 attendees in Calgary, 99 attendees in Nisku, and 38 attendees in Grande Prairie. We were able to present several esteemed speakers, as well as have great internal staff present.
- Marvin Washington, Associate Dean, Executive Education & Professor Alberta School of Business
- Angela Kos, Partner, Brownlee LLP
- Heather Cave, Student at Law, Brownlee LLP
- Juan Suero, Risk Control Leader, Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance of Canada (RSA) Western (Prairies) Region.
- Marlene Janssen, Risk Control Consultant, RSA Insurance
- Chad Secondiak, Vice President, ECS Safety Services Ltd.
- Jerilynn Flynn, Director, Strategic Sales & Solutions, ATS Traffic
- Steve Ennis, Executive Vice President, IntelliTrafik
- Kris Troppmann, Regional Technology Manager, Alberta Core Industries for Finning Canada
- Miki Ho, Lead Underwriter for Cyber Liability Insurance, Beazley Canada Limited.
RMA insurance is excited to offer multiple types of tools in response to our members' needs. Our team will learn from this year’s offering, endeavouring to improve and looking forward to working with you at future workshops.
For any questions or more information please contact our risk management team.
For enquiries, please contact:
Client Relations Manager