In collaboration with our partners from Emerge Solutions, Inc.
and Strategic Steps
, RMA hosted a one-hour webinar on Thursday, April 9, 2020 to support municipalities in transitioning to electronic meetings.
The webinar covered a wide range of items, including:
- Identifying what has changed with the revisions to the MGA;
- Sharing a framework for effective virtual meetings;
- Describing key considerations in preparing for virtual meetings;
- Outlining roles and responsibilities in the virtual realm;
- Describing good practice when conducing virtual meetings; and
- Recommendations to support transparency and accountability during and after the meeting.
The recording of the webinar is now available online
The presenters, Maria deBruijn and Ian McCormack, have also provided several supplementary resources to further support RMA members, including:
For enquiries, please contact:
Director of External Relations & Advocacy