We would like to thank everyone who virtually attended RiskPro 2022 and viewed our presentations. We are pleased to offer RiskPro credits again this year to members who attended RiskPro sessions and completed the audit requirements. RiskPro credits are a 2% return of your premiums. These credits are put into an account and can be used for projects or purchases that reduce risk at your organization.
- Your organization attended all the online sessions.
- Your organization completed all the quizzes.
- Your organization has submitted your newest policy or updated policy from the categories below.
- Review the list of policies; these are the trending risks of the year:
- Auto - employee operation of fleet vehicles
- Human resources - conflict resolution and dismissal policy (should include your plan to follow the warranty)
- Cyber security / internet safety
- Property maintenance and inspection policy / vacant or unoccupied building policy
- Ag-rental program
Please email your policy to risk@RMAinsurance.com
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact one of the Risk Advisors below.