Register for the RMA 101 webinars on resolutions, engagement, priority issues, and business services to learn more about the association
The RMA released RMA 101
earlier this month to familiarize and orient new RMA members with the association. As our next step, RMA staff will host a series of webinars for all RMA members focused on specific aspects of the association. Each webinar will cover a different topic and will provide an opportunity for new or existing members to ask any questions that may arise after working through RMA 101. The webinars are free to attend, however, it is important to note that only RMA members
can register. The following webinars will be offered:
- Resolutions Webinar: Join this webinar to learn everything about RMA’s resolution process. This webinar will take place on February 3, 2022 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm. From this webinar you will:
- Understand the purpose of resolutions.
- Learn how to write resolutions.
- Learn how the RMA can help with resolution development.
- Member Engagement Webinar: Join this webinar to learn how you can get involved with the RMA’s advocacy efforts. This webinar will take place on February 7, 2022 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm. From this webinar you will learn:
- How the RMA engages with its members.
- How you can provide information on issues that the RMA is advocating on.
- Priority Issues Webinar: With everything happening in the province, it can be hard to know what issues are the most important to municipalities. This webinar will take place on February 18, 2022 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm. This webinar will:
- Provide an overview of some of the most significant issues the RMA is advocating on right now.
- Allow members to share their perspective on these issues.
- Business Services Webinar: Join this webinar to learn everything that RMA Business Services has to offer. This webinar will take place on February 25, 2022 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm. This webinar will cover:
- What the Canoe Procurement Group of Canada is and how it can help your municipality.
- How RMA Insurance and the Canoe Benefits Program can help your municipality.
Visit the RMA 101 page
to register for the RMA 101 webinars.
If you have any questions regarding the webinars email RMA Policy Advisor Alex Mochid at alex@RMAlberta.com
Manager of Policy & Advocacy