Register for the next IAMA workshop and learn about road condition ratings, setting service levels in First Nations, a case study on the Town of Blackfalds’ asset management journey, and other topics
Infrastructure Asset Management Alberta
(IAMA) is hosting an in-person workshop
on June 15, 2022 in Calgary. The workshop will run from 9:00 am to 3:15 pm, with registration and complimentary breakfast beginning at 8:30 am.
The workshop agenda
will feature presentations on several topics, including:
- LiDAR-based road condition rating – MD of Provost
- Climate and infrastructure opportunities – Municipal Climate Change Action Centre
- First Nation asset management service levels – Stantec
- Asset management case study – Town of Blackfalds
is $100 for non-members, although the rate is discounted to $75 with the purchase of an IAMA annual membership
Who Should Attend?
The workshop is open to anyone interested in building their asset management knowledge. In particular, IAMA encourages attendance by:
- Directors of Finance
- Directors of Operations
- Anyone involved in delivering services or managing infrastructure
- Anyone seeking an answer to the following:
- What is asset management?
- How much does our infrastructure really cost?
- How do we get started in implementing asset management in our municipality?
Manager of Policy & Advocacy