Register for the next IAMA workshop and learn about how asset management can support municipalities in preparing for and mitigating the impacts of climate change
Infrastructure Asset Management Alberta
(IAMA) is hosting a virtual workshop
on October 13 and 14, 2021. Each day, virtual programming will run from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm and include an opportunity for networking.
The workshop agenda
will feature presentations on several topics, including:
- Aligning asset management in the context climate change and operating costs – City of Spruce Grove.
- Level of service for urban woodlands – City of London, Ontario.
- Aligning asset management with climate change adaptation – Public Sector Digest.
is $100, although the rate is discounted to $75 with the purchase of an IAMA annual membership
Who Should Attend?
The workshop is open to anyone interested in building their asset management knowledge. In particular, IAMA encourages attendance by:
Manager of Policy & Advocacy
- Directors of Finance
- Directors of Operations
- Anyone involved in delivering services or managing infrastructure
- Anyone seeking an answer to the following:
- What is asset management?
- How much does our infrastructure really cost?