Five district representatives have been chosen to participate on the RMA’s Quasi-Judicial Agencies Committee.
In March 2023, the RMA requested member nominations to the Quasi-Judicial Agencies Member Committee
. This committee will run from May to September and will help gather information on several quasi-judicial agencies in Alberta. The following members were selected to participate and represent their districts:
- District 1: Kelly Christman, County of Newell
- District 2: Brent Ramsay, Red Deer County
- District 3: Doug Drozd, County of Barrhead
- District 4: Tyler Airth, Big Lakes County
- District 5: Cindy Trautman, Camrose County
The committee will be chaired by Vulcan County Reeve and District 1 Director Jason Schneider and meetings will occur monthly, or as needed. The RMA will update members on the committee’s process and next steps periodically.
The RMA thanks all members that applied to participate on the committee.
Manager of Policy & Advocacy