Alberta Health Services is hosting a session regarding vaccine records for those immunized outside of Alberta
Alberta Health Services (AHS) has received questions from those who received vaccines outside of Alberta. AHS is therefore hosting an information session regarding Alberta’s vaccine records portal. During this session, AHS will provide instruction on how to ensure your vaccine records are updated if you received your vaccine out of province, and how to get documentation proving you were fully vaccinated for travel purposes. This information session will seek to provide answers to:
- Alberta residents who were vaccinated, in part or fully, in Saskatchewan or British Columbia.
- Albertans who crossed the US border to receive vaccines.
- Snowbirds who were vaccinated in other countries.
- Foreign workers or temporary residents who received vaccines in their home country.
- Medical practitioners and those delivering the vaccine, who may be answering questions about the portal.
The session will be held Thursday, July 22, from 12:00 to 1:00 pm
. Register online
and receive the Zoom meeting link.
As well as providing an overview of Alberta’s Vaccine Records Portal, AHS Medical Officers of Health will be available to answer questions about vaccines and Alberta’s vaccine roll out. Participants are encouraged to submit any questions when registering or email them to Community.Engagement@ahs.ca
Learn more at Together4Health
and subscribe to receive AHS' bi-weekly e-newsletter by emailing Community.Engagement@ahs.ca
to stay informed of decisions being made to protect and support Albertans, key public health information, and opportunities for you to connect with AHS.
Director of External Relations & Advocacy