Looking for an old resolution or need tips on resolution-writing? Visit the RMA website!
As members begin the process of preparing resolutions for upcoming district meetings and the Fall 2019 Convention, RMA recommends using the tools available on the resolution section
of the RMA website. Click on the links below to learn more:
- Resolutions Database – Looking for a specific resolution? Find all active and archived resolutions here. Search by keyword, year, sponsoring municipality, and resolution status.
- Resolutions FAQ – Wondering what resolutions are and how they’re used? This FAQ explains the purpose of resolutions, how to write resolutions effectively, how to submit resolutions, and other common questions.
- Resolution Writing Tips – Writing an effective resolution is tricky. It must follow a specific format and clearly identify the issue of concern. Use this document to support your writing efforts.
- Resolution Template – Utilize this Word document template to ensure your resolutions include all necessary sections.
- RMA Resolution Process Policy – Review this document to understand the details of the resolution process, including how resolutions are submitted, voted on and monitored.
For more information on resolutions, contact RMA Policy Analyst Wyatt Skovron at wyatt@RMAlberta.com
For enquiries, please contact:
Wyatt Skovron Policy Analyst wyatt@RMAlberta.com
Tasha Blumenthal Director of External Relations & Advocacy tasha@RMAlberta.com