Five one-day sessions for elected officials have now been scheduled for 2023
Do you want to learn more about how your community can benefit from effective asset management processes and how asset management relates to your role as a councillor? Register
for a free asset management workshop today.
Asset management is an important tool for councils and CAOs to understand the link between infrastructure and service delivery. It also helps councils to make data-informed, community-minded decisions. This one-day course will allow elected officials to peer into the asset management process and learn more about the benefits.
Dates and locations:
- February 16, 2023 – Lethbridge, The Holiday Inn Lethbridge
- March 2, 2023 – Calgary, Courtyard Calgary Airport
- April 20, 2023 – Grande Prairie, Four Points Sheraton Grande Prairie
- May 25, 2023 – Edmonton, Holiday Inn Edmonton South
- June 8, 2023 – Vermillion, Lakeland College
Sign up for the free Elected Officials Workshop
on Asset Management today. Each workshop will include lunch and refreshments.
For more information, visit https://rmalberta.com/advocacy/asset-management-training
This initiative is delivered through the Municipal Asset Management Program, which is delivered by the Federation of Canadian Municipalities and funded by the Government of Canada.
Manager of Policy & Advocacy