Registration for free asset management training workshops and cohorts is open now and will provide municipalities with vital education on asset management
Does your municipality want to learn more about how asset management can improve your community? In collaboration with the Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM), the RMA, Alberta Municipalities, and IAMA are providing the following educational cohorts and workshops
- Introductory Cohort
- This cohort seeks municipalities with little to no asset management and who will learn how to develop asset management processes and policies.
- Intermediate Cohort
- This cohort seeks municipalities with some asset management uptake and will help further develop and improve current asset management plans.
- Elected Official Workshop
- These one-day workshops are available to all elected officials and CAOs. The workshops will focus on the importance of asset management in communities.
- Group Learning Communities
- These workshops will focus on developing partnerships between municipalities to share information and seek solutions to asset management challenges (registration opening soon).
Registration is open now. Sign up and learn more about the benefits of asset management.
For more information visit RMAlberta.com/advocacy/asset-management-training
This initiative is delivered through the Municipal Asset Management Program, which is delivered by the Federation of Canadian Municipalities and funded by the Government of Canada.
Manager of Policy & Advocacy