The job duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintenance and repairs to water distribution and treatment facilities
- Water System Data Collection and Compliance Monitoring including meter reads
- Operating equipment including back hoe, excavators and loaders
- Use of line locating and detection equipment
- Maintenance of Irrigation systems and equipment
The successful applicant will be required to work a 40 hour work week with some on call duties after regular working hours. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is available. The successful candidate must have the ability to represent the County in a professional and competent manner.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your resume to the address below no later than June 14, 2019.
Morrin, AB T0J 2B0