Skills and Expertise
- Experience working in a professional sales environment.
- High proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, and Adobe Acrobat is essential.
- Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills, and exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Personable and able to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Aptitude for dealing with members and suppliers.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Manages multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment while able to quickly analyze problems to reach a conclusion.
- Expects the highest quality performance from self and others.
- Able to and enjoy working in a team environment including keeping others appropriately informed.
- Proficiency in data entry
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business, accounting or a related discipline or applicable work experience and training.
Works alongside other Member Outreach Representatives, Client Relations Managers as well as the Manager of Vendor Relations.
Applicants must submit, in confidence, a covering letter and resume detailing qualifications, work experience to email@example.com
The RMA is an equal opportunity employer. Any applicant that meets the qualifications above is encouraged to apply.
Priority will be given to Canadian citizens and those already legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance of their submissions, but only those chosen for an interview will be notified.