- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and a P.Eng designation with a minimum of five years’ of directly related
experience; or a Certified Engineering Technologist (CET) in the civil discipline with a minimum of seven years’
experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- 5+ years of professional experience including at least 3 years of progressive supervisory experience.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of Municipal policies, procedures and processes as well as a working knowledge of water, wastewater, drainage, infrastructure maintenance and construction management.
- Previous experience working within a municipal environment.
- Proficient with computers, including MS Office.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
Annual salary range of $119,601—142,810 (7 Step Grid), based on a 35 hour work week. We offer a
comprehensive benefits package including Pension, Professional Development opportunities along with a supportive work environment.
Application Deadline: May 5, 2021 at 12:00pm
Please submit resumes by the above noted deadline; however, resumes will be accepted until the position has been filled.
Please submit applications quoting “COMP #202122-MIS” to:
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville, AB T8R 1L6
| Fax: 780-939-5633 | Web: www.morinville.ca
The Town of Morinville thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.