- Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by post-secondary administrative training.
- Two years of previous office experience in a municipal or related setting.
- Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe programs is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Ax or electronic Purchase Order software an asset.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing working environment.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on our website at https://www.parklandcounty.com
Parkland County has a nepotism policy in effect which limits the consideration of employees’ relatives for employment. Please contact Human Resources for further information on this policy (including the definition of a relative under this policy).
For further information on our organization, please visit www.parklandcounty.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. The personal information submitted pursuant to this advertisement is being collected under the authority of the Municipal Government Act and will be used for Parkland County employment opportunities only. The personal information that you provide may be made public, subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.