Application Deadline: 12:00 PM March 15, 2021
- Post secondary education in Office Administration or related field (preferred);
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience, preferably in a municipal government or public sector environment (Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Strong organizational, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines while dealing with sensitive and confidential information with a high degree of professionalism;
- Exceptional internal/external customer service skills;
- Experience with MS Dynamics GP Software will be considered an asset;
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
Please submit resumes by the above noted deadline; however, resumes will be accepted until the position has been filled.
Please submit applications quoting “COMP# 202111-AA” to:
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville, AB T8R 1L6
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 780-939-5633 | Web: www.morinville.ca
The Town of Morinville thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.