The brands you trust. Fully trade-compliant.
Since 2014, RMA has been formally partnered with Sourcewell to streamline capital purchasing for members and expand product offerings. Our Capital Purchasing Program offers members hundreds of equipment models – including graders, loaders, and dozers – spread over a wide range of established and trusted brands, all available at preferred pricing!
How it works
- Post a Notice of Planned Procurement (NPP) to use the RMA cooperative purchasing program on MERX / your approved provincial tendering systerm.
- Contact the vendor of your choice noting RMA membership.
- Confirm your purchase.
- Fully compliant with the CFTA and the NWPTA
- Formal paper trail via RMA for purchase justification
- Transparent and consistent pricing
- Reduction of administrative hassle
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact your Client Relations Manager.
Contact us today
Some of Our Suppliers
Working in partnership with similar municipal associations across Canada, we are able to aggregate capital purchasing for more than 2,000 members.