Get ready to rock your next project.
Roadways. Construction projects. Snow and ice management. There are numerous needs for secure and affordable sources of aggregates. In partnership with AMI RockChain, the Aggregate Program helps you source and transport surface materials; gives you access to resource mapping, modelling, and stockpile monitoring; and provides options for regulatory and resource engineering services.
HOW IT WORKS
- Contact AMI RockChain with your needs.
- Let AMI RockChain know that you want to use the cooperative procurement program.
- AMI RockChain will work with you to secure a source based on your request.
- Access to hundreds of aggregate suppliers across Canada, including local producers
- Huge range of products including gravel, sand, clay, and other aggregate-related materials
- Optional regulatory and resource engineering services through TerraShift Engineering (a division of AMI RockChain)
- Preferential pricing on annual RockChain platform subscription fees, aggregate materials, and engineering services
- Greater accuracy in cap levy accounting and reporting
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, APA, and other relevant trade legislation
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
Contact us today