The Elected Official Education Program
(EOEP) has multiple courses coming up. Furthering your education and being the best elected official for your municipality is our mutual goal.
- Municipal Corporate Planning and Finance in Leduc on October 16, 2019, in conjunction with the Alberta Summer Villages Association (ASVA) conference. Please note that all elected officials are welcome to register for this course, registration is not limited to ASVA participants. The course will run from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Munis 101 will be offered as a one-and-a-half-day session in:
- Edmonton – October 21 and 22, starting at 1 pm on October 21
- Clearwater County – December 2 and 3, starting at 10 am on December 2
- Council’s Role in Service Delivery, November 12, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, at the RMA convention
- Council’s Role in Strategic Planning, November 12, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, at the RMA convention
Registration for EOEP courses at RMA’s fall convention must be completed through the registration website for the convention, available here
. To register for any of the other courses, email the EOEP Registrar at email@example.com
For more information on upcoming courses, click here
The EOEP also works with municipalities to co-host courses. If your municipality is interested in hosting a course for yourself and other municipalities in your region, contact EOEP Registrar, Leanne Anderson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 780.989.7431. In particular, we know there are a number of new councillors who would benefit from attending Munis 101 and we are interested in re-offering this course in 2019 in regions where it is most needed. Let us know if your region would benefit from Munis 101.
For enquiries, please contact:
Director of External Relations & Advocacy