RMA invites elected officials and CAOs from all municipalities in Alberta to sign up for our FREE half day workshops on asset management. In partnership with AUMA and Infrastructure and Asset Management Alberta
(IAMA), we are hosting workshops across the province that are geared towards rural and small urban municipalities with limited asset management experience, or for those who want to go deeper into various topics.
See which topic interests you and your municipality, and sign up today!
- May 2 – 8:30am to 12:30pm – Asset Management Policy – Westlock AB
- May 15 – 1:00pm to 5:00pm – Asset Management and Climate Change – High River AB
- May 23 – 8:30am to 12:30pm – Asset Management and Risk – Camrose AB
- May 29 – 8:30am to 12:30pm – Engaging the Public on Asset Management –Strathmore AB
- June 5 – 8:30am to 12:30pm – Communicating Levels of Service to the Public – Drayton Valley AB
To register or learn more about asset management courses, click here.
This initiative is offered through the Municipal Asset Management Program, which is delivered by the Federation of Canadian Municipalities and funded by the Government of Canada.
For enquiries, please contact:
Director of External Relations & Advocacy