The 2020 Fall Convention included elections for four RMA board positions
Elections at the RMA 2020 Fall Convention provided opportunity for members to put forward their names for two-year terms for President, District 1 Director, and District 4 Director. As sitting District 2 Director Paul McLauchlin was elected President, an election for the remaining one-year term for District 2 Director was required.
Based on the outcomes of each election, the 2020 - 2021 RMA Board of Directors is as follows:
- Paul McLauchlin (Ponoka County), President
- Kara Westerlund (Brazeau County), Vice President
- Jason Schneider (Vulcan County), District 1 Director
- Amber Link (Wheatland County), District 2 Director
- Kathy Rooyakkers (County of Wetaskiwin), District 3 Director
- Tom Burton (MD of Greenview), District 4 Director
- Soren Odegard (County of Two Hills), District 5 Director
The RMA looks forward to working with the new Board of Directors and would like to thank all nominees for putting their names forward in this election process.
Director of External Relations & Advocacy