Resolutions that were endorsed at the Spring 2015 Convention are now expiring (below listing). For details on the last provided update, please see the attached Fall 2017 Advocacy Report Card.
- 1-15S: Strategic Direction for the AAMDC
- 2-15S: Elk Quota Hunt
- 3-15S: Legal Opinion on the Jurisdiction of the Weed Control Act on All Railways
- 4-15S: Landowner Special Licence for Elk
- 5-15S: Review of Alberta SuperNet Agreement with Axia SuperNet Ltd.
- 6-15S: Management of Farm Development and Agricultural Leases
- 7-15S: Reinstatement of Commercial Fishing Quotas in Alberta
Though expired resolutions no longer form part of the RMA’s formal active advocacy efforts, all relevant resolutions are considered when issues or consultation opportunities arise.
For enquiries, please contact:
Director of External Relations & Advocacy