To recognize the importance of advanced education and the ongoing success of rural Alberta, every year the RMA awards five scholarships of $1,000 each to students who are a resident of an RMA member municipality. One scholarship is awarded to a student from each of our five districts. This year’s recipients are:
- Jade Nelson – County of Warner, District 1
- Morgan Burgemeister – Special Areas, District 2
- Jenelle McCuaig – Parkland County, District 3
- Bethany Barthel – County of Grande Prairie, District 4
- Megan Russnak – Beaver County, District 5
There were many excellent applications this year; those who were not selected are encouraged to apply again next year.
Congratulations to our recipients!
For enquiries, please contact:
Director of External Relations & Advocacy