The resolutions that will be presented during the resolutions session at the AAMDC Spring 2017 Convention are now available. The attached resolutions package was distributed to all AAMDC CAOs on Friday, February 17, 2017 to allow increased time for addition to council agendas.
A member bulletin
was distributed February 16, 2017 advising of the emergent resolution process. If the AAMDC Resolution Committee deems a resolution to be emergent in nature, it will come to the convention floor through the appropriate process. The member bringing forward the emergent resolution must, at their own expense, provide copies for voting members in attendance (minimum 600)
Any members who intend to bring forward an emergent resolution for consideration are encouraged to advise a member of the AAMDC Resolutions Committee or Tasha Blumenthal at email@example.com
as soon as possible.
Committee members are as follows:
- Chair – Tom Burton, AAMDC District 4 Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 780.512.1558
- District 1 – Ben Elfring, MD of Taber
- District 2 – Pat Alexander, Clearwater County
- District 3 – Kara Westerlund, Brazeau County
- District 4 – Leanne Beaupre, County of Grande Prairie
- District 5 – Eric Anderson, County of Minburn
Any members wishing to propose amendments to resolutions included in the attached resolutions package are encouraged to email proposed amendments to Tasha Blumenthal at email@example.com
noting the resolution number.
Enquiries may be directed to:
Director, Advocacy & Communications