Register for the next IAMA workshop and learn about how to develop an asset management culture, as well as asset management best practices in Manitoba and New Zealand
Infrastructure Asset Management Alberta
(IAMA) is hosting a virtual workshop in June
. Workshop programming will be delivered over two days on June 15 and 16, 2021. Each day, virtual programming will run from 9:15 am to 12:15 pm and include an opportunity for networking.
The workshop agenda
will feature presentations on several topics, including:
- Asset Management in Selkirk – a presentation from the City of Selkirk, Manitoba, a leader in asset management among smaller municipalities in Canada.
- Owning Your Asset Management System – an overview of how to develop an asset management governance structure and build a culture of asset management, presented by Public Sector Digest.
- Principles of Asset Management and Sustainability Course – information on a new asset management-focused course offered by the University of Calgary.
- Infrastructure Down Under – an opportunity to learn about asset management challenges and changes in New Zealand and how they can relate to Alberta, presented by representatives of the Tararua District Council in New Zealand.
- Breakout discussions on topics such as levels of service, total cost of ownership, and preparing a new council to embrace asset management.
is $100, although the rate is discounted to $75 with the purchase of an IAMA annual membership
Who Should Attend?
The workshop is open to anyone interested in building their asset management knowledge. In particular, IAMA encourages attendance by:
Senior Policy Advisor
- Directors of Finance
- Directors of Operations
- Anyone involved in delivering services or managing infrastructure
- Anyone seeking an answer to the following:
- What is asset management?
- How much does our infrastructure really cost?
Director of External Relations & Advocacy