Join a small group learning community and gain insight into asset management topics
Are you interested in learning more about asset management? The RMA, ABmunis, and IAMA are hosting three small group learning communities
throughout 2023 to help municipalities further their skillsets. Each of the communities will focus on a specific asset management topic. These communities will be geared towards municipal staff, although participation will benefit the entire municipality. The topics are:
Asset Management Has No Dumb Questions
- Are you new to asset management?
- Have you said the words “I don’t even know where to begin?”
- Are you looking to build confidence in your abilities to discuss asset management?
- Are you looking to learn from and share your knowledge with other municipalities?
This is an opportunity for beginners to learn from one another by be being both student and teacher of asset management concepts.
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
- Do you want to get your organization excited about asset management?
- Do you want to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your team in implementing asset management?
- Are you looking for a platform to discuss challenges and learning involving your team, council, and other departments in asset management?
In these workshops, you will develop knowledge and skills for collaboration within administration, the council, and the community through group exercises and story telling.
The Software Debate
- Are you looking for resources available to support GIS discussions in your organization?
- Are you wanting to share your experience or hear others experiences with using different software options for asset management?
- Do you have questions about how other communities are implementing asset management software?
This will be a forum for communities to share their knowledge, experiences, and learnings with choosing and implementing software.
is open for these communities now.
For more information visit: https://rmalberta.com/advocacy/asset-management-training/
Manager of Policy & Advocacy