Webinars will focus on getting a start in asset management and common challenges municipalities will face
Through the Municipal Asset Management Program
(MAMP), the Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) is offering two webinars intended to support asset management capacity-building among municipalities across Canada. Both webinars will feature speakers from small municipalities speaking to their asset management experiences. Webinar details are as follows:
Webinar 1: Getting Started with Asset Management in Your Municipality
- Date and time: Tuesday, February 12, 11:00am – 12:00pm MT
- Overview: The webinar will showcase four municipalities who have taken concrete steps to reach Level 1 of the MAMP Asset Management Readiness Scale.
- George Tomporowksi, Mayor, Town of Shellbrook, SK
- Dominic Doucet, Directeur général, Municipalité de Saint-Ferdinand, QC
- Brandy Losie, Administrator, Village of Loreburn, SK
- Michael Riseborough, former Mayor and CAO, Village of Haines Junction, YT
- Click here to register.
Webinar 2: Practical Advice for Common Asset Management Challenges
- Date and time: Tuesday, February 26, 11:00am – 12:00pm MT
- Overview: The webinar will showcase municipalities who received a MAMP grant and who indicated lessons learned in their final report that were insightful and common to other grant recipients.
- Marco Daigle, Treasurer, City of Edmundston, NB
- Kelly Watkins, Treasurer, Township of North Frontenac, ON
- Hillary Elliot, CAO, Village of Silverton, BC
- Possibly one more speaker TBD
- Registration is currently full. To receive a webinar recording or inquire about a waiting list, contact Sarah MacKelvie, MAMP Knowledge and Governance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries, please contact:
Director of External Relations & Advocacy