Municipal Climate Change Action Centre (MCCAC) releases program update
The Municipal Climate Change Action Centre
(MCCAC) released an update on the Community Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Program. The update includes information on activities for April and May 2019.
- Created the MCCAC Facebook page to expand audience reach and interaction
- Eight opportunities for engagements with municipalities occurred in May 2019
- 43 letters of interest were submitted by municipalities for the Municipal Community Generation Challenge. All municipalities who submitted letters and met the challenge criteria received a letter from Alberta Innovates inviting them to participate in Stage 2 of the challenge. The deadline to submit Stage 2 applications is August 9, 2019
- 55 Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Alberta Municipal Solar Program (AMSP) were received. The Renewables team is compiling information to develop AMSP case studies of previous program participants to share results to municipalities that have not yet participated.
- Municipal Community Generation Challenge Network Formation Webinar - June 19, 2019. Register here.
- Municipal Energy Manager Webinar - June 20, 2019. Register here.
Questions about all MCCAC programs can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please contact:
Director of External Relations & Advocacy