Alberta Transportation is seeking feedback
on commercial transportation regulations to find ways to streamline the rules to transport people, goods, and services efficiently, while improving public safety. The regulation of trucking, bus, and service companies is a shared responsibility between the federal, provincial, and territorial governments. The review will help Alberta Transportation understand how the regulatory system in Alberta affects different industries and carriers.
The survey is seeking feedback on:
- Alberta’s two-tier hours of service system
- the adoption of Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs)
- implementation of National Safety Code (NSC) Standards
- vehicle weights and dimensions
- Alberta’s overall regulatory environment
To participate in the survey, click here
Note, there is a separate technical survey being sent to commercial carriers (including municipalities) directly.
For enquiries, please contact:
Director of External Relations & Advocacy