- Secondary school diploma or equivalent high school diploma and/or experience.
- Good level of supervisory, mechanical and technical skill.
- Good leadership and communication skills, with the ability to problem solve, analyze and provide recommendations.
- Good public relation skills.
- Ability to respond quickly and decisively to stressful situations.
- Ability to operate necessary equipment.
- Good knowledge of equipment and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of road maintenance techniques.
Please visit http://md.bonnyville.ab.ca/jobs.aspx for a full job description.
All interested applicants are invited to submit their resume, in confidence to:
Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87
Attn: Human Resources
Postal Bag 1010
Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2J7
Fax: (780) 826-4524
Closing Date: Open until suitable candidate is found