- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Business, Commerce or a related discipline. A combination of other relevant education and experience may be considered. A good working knowledge of local government accounting and relevant local government regulations is an asset;
- Proven record of leadership in a supervisory level position (preferably at least 3 years of experience).
- Significant experience in payroll and benefits administration required. CPC/CPM certification is an asset;
- The preferred candidate has the proven ability to manage change, possesses excellent communication abilities, has effective time management skills, works independently and demonstrates resourcefulness.
- A strong fluency with all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite (especially with Microsoft Excel). Experience using municipal financial systems are an asset;
- Grant financial management experience is an asset.
We support a work-life balance and offer an excellent compensation package including a defined pension plan, a comprehensive group health and dental benefits packages, a health/wellness spending account, and professional development opportunities.
Please forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations by 8:00am, October 4, 2018 to:
E-mail: email@example.com | Fax: 403.782.3820 | www.lacombecounty.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted. Please note:
All applicants must be legally entitled to live and work in Canada. This competition may remain open longer until a suitable candidate is found.