Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Completion of related post-secondary degree or diploma (Business Administration preferred)
- Marketing or business development experience
- The ability to influence informally
- Understanding of governmental procurement
- Requires high degree of initiative, professionalism and judgement
- Ability to work effectively, independently and in a team environment.
- Experience working in multiple teams, and on multiple projects
- Aptitude for dealing with members and suppliers
- Strong time management skills
This position will report to the Manager of Business Development and will work closely with the rest of the Client Relations team, Inside Sales team and the Supplier Relations team.
The RMA is an equal opportunity employer. Any applicant that meets the qualifications above is encouraged to apply. Priority will be given to Canadian citizens and those already legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply, please send a resume and cover Shannan McAuley, Finance & HR Analyst, at shannan@RMAlberta.com
We thank all applicants, but due to the high volume of responses expected, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.