Your competencies include:
- excellent supervisory, customer service, organizational and time management skills.
- strong communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- proficiently skilled in Microsoft Office programs, which include Excel, Word and Access with an eye for detail. Need to work efficiently and effectively independently and in a team environment.
This position requires:
- degree in Land Use Planning or related field from a post-secondary institute
- minimum of 7 years of relevant experience 2 of which shall be in a supervisory capacity.
- Is a member of or is eligible for membership in the Canadian Institute of Planners.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email quoting the competition number in the subject line to:
Thank you to all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Sturgeon County is an equal opportunity employer.