Qualified candidates will have a valid Class 5 license (driver's abstract required with application). Experience operating a road grader for both road maintenance and snow plowing, and the ability to understand township and range road signage is an asset. This position requires heavy lifting as well as long periods in which bending, standing, walking or sitting is required.
This is a permanent full-time position
. The position offers:
- Competitive compensation;
- A positive working environment;
- A personally development and ongoing professionally challenges;
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development: and
- Exciting opportunity to work on a small team-based supportive environment.
Only email resumes will be accepted. All resumes must include three professional references. This competition closing date is 4:00 pm on May 26, 2020. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.