What You'll Need (Qualifications):
A detailed job description is available upon request.
The Town of Slave Lake offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.
Send your cover letter and resume to
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience as HR Generalist, HR Advisor or HR Business Partner.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Human Resource Management.
- Proficient in computer use including MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
- Customer focused and able to nurture positive customer relationships.
- Knowledge and understanding of general human principles and best working practices and procedures, employment standards legislation, and other regulatory requirements.
- Highly organized with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Strong integrity with ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive information.
- Exceptional commitment to customer service with strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills as it relates to human resources.
- Possess or working towards a Certified Human Resources Professional (CPHR) designation is an asset.
- Solid analytical skills and superior ability to problem-solve.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, requiring little direction.
: Human Resources, Town of Slave Lake
10 Main Street S.W. P.O. Box 1030, Slave Lake, Alberta T0G 2A0
This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates invited for interviews will be contacted.