Under direction from the Manager of FCSS, the duties of the position will include the following:
- To determine the eligibility of clients and to follow through with the processes of opening client files.
- To work with families to develop solution-focused goals and preventative action plans.
- Manage client caseloads, open new files and close completed client files.
- Evaluate and monitor client progress.
- Develop and maintain consistent and accurate records regarding consultations, referrals and client files.
- Complete all necessary reporting requirements outlined in the Children’s Services grant agreement.
- Be an active participant in the Family Wellness & Counseling Teams.
- Develop and maintain positive and informed relationships with other services within the Northern Lakes
Family Resource Network, outside organizations and services groups.
The duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
You will find a detailed job description on the Athabasca County website under Careers at www.athabascacounty.com or please contact Jenn Bellward (780) 675-2273 at the County Administration Office for further information.