You are an ideal candidate if you have the following:
- At least 15 years of age
- A positive and energetic personality who is hard working and team-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent verbal skills with a proven commitment to customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to ongoing learning and skill development attend all required training and in-service sessions and complete additional courses or certifications as required
- Red Cross Assistant Lifeguard (ALG) and/or Lifesaving Society Bronze Cross
- Standard First Aid (SFA) or equivalent
- Assistant Lifeguards are needed to fill a variety of shifts including a variety of morning and mid-day shifts during non-school days as well as, a variety of evening, and weekend shifts
- Must commit availability to work at least one evening shift and one-weekend shift per week
- The number of hours of work per week may vary based on operational needs and cannot always be projected
- Preference will be given to candidates with open availability
- Flexible work schedule
- Annual deck footwear allowance
- Free annual LRC membership
- Paid training and recertification (time and course fees)
- Opportunities to learn and grow within the organization
- A dynamic, fun, fast-paced work environment
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic team where we work together to have fun and provide the best aquatic experience for our patrons. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please visit our website at www.leduc.ca/careers
Competition closes at 10:00 pm (MT) on September 14, 2022. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same or lower classification level. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are not able to respond to individual phone calls. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be selected.