- An Undergraduate Degree with a concentration in accounting, finance or public administration, an Accounting Diploma from a recognized college or institute of technology or an Advanced Accounting Certificate is required.
- Five (5) years of general accounting experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including an in-depth knowledge of Excel. Must be adept in learning financial software.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, tactful, service orientated relationships with staff and management.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on our website at https://www.parklandcounty.com
Parkland County has a nepotism policy in effect which limits the consideration of employees’ relatives for employment. Please contact Human Resources for further information on this policy (including the definition of a relative under this policy).
For further information on our organization, please visit www.parklandcounty.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. The personal information submitted pursuant to this advertisement is being collected under the authority of the Municipal Government Act and will be used for Parkland County employment opportunities only. The personal information that you provide may be made public, subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.