Please submit resumes quoting “202137-YPL20” to:
- Post‐secondary education in a Human Services program (Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered);
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in the youth development field;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR/AED Certification;
- High Five - Healthy Principles, High Five - Sport, and Suicide Prevention Certifications are assets;
- The successful candidate will be required to provide an acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check, Criminal Record Check.
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville, AB T8R 1L6
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 780-939-5633 | Web: www.morinville.ca
Application Deadline: 12:00 pm, August 9, 2021
Please submit resumes by the above noted deadline; however, resumes will be accepted until the position has been filled.
The Town of Morinville thanks all applicants for their interest; however, due to the volume of resumes received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications received for
current/past competitions may be used to fill other current or future vacancies.