You are the successful candidate for this position if you have the following:
- Journeyman Welder
- minimum three (3) years’ work experience in the welding trade
- fabrication experience is a must
- ability to operate/experience with a wide range of equipment
- Class 5 driver’s license
- ability to supply required tools to meet the demands of the position
- the ability to test repaired equipment for proper performance to ensure that the work done meets the manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations
- possess superior interpersonal, public relations and verbal/written communication skills
- the ability to work flexible hours, if required, to accommodate deadlines
- Occupational Health & Safety Standards knowledge
- willing to provide a current, clear criminal record check as part of the hiring process
- must be fully immunized against COVID-19 and be willing to provide proof of immunization or provide written approved exemption based on a protected ground under the Alberta Human Rights Act.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! To apply for this position, please visit www.leduc.ca/careers
Competition closes at 10:00 pm (MT) on June 15, 2022. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same or lower classification level. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are not able to respond to individual phone calls. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.