- Current enrollment or completion of post-secondary education in Agriculture or a related field.
- Knowledge of the Weed Control Act.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License. Upon hire, a current Driver’s Abstract must be provided.
- An agricultural or environmental background would be an asset.
- Knowledge of computer applications and familiar with the use of GPS
Rate of Pay: $25.61 per hour
Hours of Work: 8 hours/day; 40 hours/week (May to approximately August 30, 2021)
This position is covered by the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local Union No. 955 Collective Agreement.
Further information concerning this position can be obtained by calling
Chad Ritter, Supervisor, Agricultural Agronomics at firstname.lastname@example.org