The preferred candidate would have the following skills and aptitudes:
- Alberta Environment Certification – Level 2 in all four disciplines (lesser qualifications may be considered)
- Membrane Water & Wastewater Treatment experience would be an asset
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Strong mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Ability to keep accurate and detailed records
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and SCADA systems
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive compensation/benefits package, a variety of developmental opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference within a growing and dynamic organization.
Resume and cover letter may be submitted in confidence by email or hard copy mailed to the address indicated below. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.