Ideally to fill this role you will be a proven performer with an Alberta Environment Level 4 Water Treatment certificate or a diploma in Civil, Chemical or Environmental Engineering Technology and four years’ Water Treatment Plant experience in: project development, operations, maintenance and two years supervisory experience.
In addition you will have:
What we offer:
- Level 4 Water Treatment Certificate registered with Alberta Environment or registered with Alberta Society of Engineering Technologists
- Extensive Water Treatment Plant Process Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Water treatment operations and maintenance methods and practices
- Supervisory experience in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- A Civil or Environmental Engineer with a P.Eng. Designation registered with APEGA is preferred
In addition to the very competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, we offer a great work environment with a dynamic and dedicated team of professionals.
We welcome applications until October 26, 2018.
For more information and to apply online, please visit us at www.reddeer.ca/careers or email your application to email@example.com.