- A post-secondary designation in graphic design, new media, or a related discipline.
- At least one year of experience in professional graphic design, visual communications, or related, with a strong portfolio of previous work.
- Proficient in design software, especially for photo editing, graphic design, and document layout (print and digital). Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred.
- Able to work within an established visual style while incorporating new creative ideas.
- Comfortable in a Microsoft Windows working environment.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills.
- Personable and able to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Able to work in a team environment, including keeping others appropriately informed.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Understanding that progress must be shown and be measurable.
- Able to work with minimal supervision; self-motivated and self-directed.
- Business-level proficiency or fluency in French would be an asset.
- Experience in photography and / or videography would be an asset.
- Video editing and / or animation skills would be an asset.
- Some knowledge and appreciation of rural issues would be an asset.
The RMA is an equal opportunity employer. Any applicant that meets the qualifications above is encouraged to apply. Priority will be given to Canadian citizens and those already legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter in PDF format outlining how you meet the above qualification requirements, plus a link to a portfolio of your relevant work, to Brandon Low, Manager of Marketing & Communications, at brandon@RMAlberta.com
by 11:59 pm MDT on Friday, September 10, 2021.
We thank all applicants, but due to the high volume of responses expected, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.