Utility Technician III
Comp # MS-21-43
$28.55 - $35.11 hourly
Are you interested in playing a key role in providing one of our most vital services, clean water? Are you an avid problem solver and a quality control and compliance expert in distribution, treatment and collections? If so, we would like to introduce you to our Utilities Technician III position opening!
Reporting to the Utilities Superintendent, the Utility Technician III assists in the compliant, safe, and efficient operation and maintenance of the water, wastewater and drainage systems operation
You are the ideal candidate if…
- You value a safe environment and will practice and enforce all health and safety policies and procedures.
- You have a strong knowledge base in the safe and provincially compliant operations of water, wastewater, and storm systems.
- You are mechanically inclined.
- You are analytical with expert problem solving.
- You have excellent customer service skills.
- You have high standards for your work.
- You are strongly motivated to learn, eager to meet (or exceed) basic requirements, have good tolerance to stress/pressure.
- You love to engage and work with a team.