- Gas Fitter Class A or B journeyman required.
- Water/Wastewater Level 1 Certificate, preferred, equivalent experience or willing to obtain.
- Must participate, if necessary, in on-call schedule. Required to respond within one (1) hour.
- Confined Space Level 2
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office is essential. Knowledge of Worktech/Pearl asset management program would be beneficial.
- Possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Successful candidate will be required to provide a Criminal Records Check and Driver’s Abstract.
- Participate in a Fitness to Work Assessment.
- Provide leadership, strategic management, performance coaching, supervisory and people skills necessary to positively communicate with the general public, unionized staff, and elected officials.
- Basic knowledge of Human Resource Policies.
The County offers a comprehensive benefit program. Salary to be determined based on applicant’s level of education and experience. Pay range for position is $48.22-$62.68 per hour, and is based on a 40-hour work week. Current employees of Thorhild County fulfilling the requirements essential to this position shall be considered for this position.