Want to be a part of our County team?
To be successful in this position, you will:
If this sounds like you, please proceed with your application!
- Come to us with related education and experience with demonstrated passion to continue to develop in your field.
- Have proficient computer skills.
- Be well-developed in public relations skills.
For more information regarding specific position responsibilities and required abilities/ qualifications, please go to https://llbc.startdate.ca/
and refer to the attached job description
Competition Number: 03-TT-22
Closing Date: Open until suitable candidate is found.
If applying outside of our Lac La Biche County website, interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by clicking on the following link:
- Salary range is currently under review
- Full Time Permanent position
- Hours: Based on a 35-hour workweek. Working days and evenings/weekends as needed.
- Comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Extended Health and Dental, disability, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, of which the County pays 100% of the premiums.
- Participation in our Local Authorities Pension Plan
Candidates from this competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same classification level within the next 6 months.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.