Want to be a part of our County team?
To be successful in this position, you will:
If this sounds like you, please proceed with your application!
- Come to us with related education and experience with demonstrated passion to continue to develop in your field.
- Bring knowledge in developing and implementing various courses for law enforcement training or other post-secondary education.
- Bring knowledge in providing and delivering educational material in formal and informal settings
- Bring great interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
For more information regarding specific position responsibilities and required abilities/ qualifications, please refer to the attached job description
(if applying outside of our Lac La Biche County website, the full Job Description will be available once you start your application process)
Competition Number: 56-LI-21
Closing Date: Open until suitable candidate is found
- Salary range is: $76,377.60 to $98,841.60 Annually
- Full Time Term position (Ending April 2023)
- Hours: Based on a 40-hour workweek. Working days, evenings, weekends, and on call as needed.
- Comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Extended Health and Dental, disability, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, of which the County pays 100% of the premiums.
- Participation in our Local Authorities Pension Plan
If applying outside of our Lac La Biche County website, interested candidates are invited to submit their resume by clicking on the following link:
Candidates from this competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same classification level within the next 6 months.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.