- Education or previous employment in the Natural Resource sector (oil and gas, forestry, mining, fisheries) is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, with the ability to interact with coworkers and the public in a professional manner.
- Canadian citizenship, Canadian permanent residency status or Canadian refugee status.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office.
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s License in good standing.
- Satisfactory criminal record check.
More information about the Nature-Based Climate Solutions Program, and what the 3-month placement involves, can be found on ECO Canada’s website: www.eco.ca/naturebasedclimatesolutions/
If you have the qualifications and believe this temporary position could be the right opportunity for you, apply by sending your cover letter and resume or internal application to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
by 4:00pm on Friday, June 9th, 2023.
Please submit applications by email in PDF format.
Lethbridge County thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.