- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Information systems, Computer Science or a related discipline. A diploma and equivalent years of experience will be considered.
- Certification related to ITIL 4 framework and project management are considered assets.
- Demonstrated knowledge with MS-SQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports, and IIS is required.
- Knowledge of Power BI, Finance and HR systems would be an asset.
- Experience with related geographic information systems, spatial data and data interoperability.
- Minimum of (5) years of experience managing and supporting corporate business applications.
- Minimum of (3) years of experience in a lead role.
- Minimum of (3) years of experience in project management, processes and tools.
- Experience in managing business and functional requirements.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and critical thinking skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively consult with clients on business processes and convey technical concepts so they are understood.
As part of the hiring process you must be willing to provide a current Criminal Records Check.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! To apply, please visit our website at: www.leduc.ca/jobs
Competition closes at 12:00 noon (MT) on December 15, 2020
. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same or lower classification level. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are not able to respond to individual phone calls. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.